Monday 12 November 2012

It's time we opened our eyes...

Here are some interesting images that really got me thinking, I hope they get you thinking too.

Consumerism - are we not just needlessly damaging our world, its people and it animals with this way of thinking?

We can make a difference if we work together

The U.S.A. leads the way in many aspects of Western culture, let's not follow its extreme consumerism

I know which one I'd rather be, how about you?

Perhaps it's time to work with nature and not against it before time runs out?

Can we not see the foolishness ad selfishness of our arguments against clean power? I personally think wind turbines are very attractive and quite serene in their own way

It's time we stopped being so naive, wouldn't you agree? 

How can one species cause so much destruction? 
The Climate Paradox. I already knew some of the issues this video depicts. However, I was mainly shocked and horrified. How are these actions justified in any way?



And, finally, a wonderful quote that I discovered on the internet which I think people need to remember (no idea who came up with, please let me know if you do!)

"We often forget that WE ARE NATURE. Nature is not something separate from us. So when we say we have lost our connection with nature, we've lost our connection with ourselves."


No comments:

Post a Comment